The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

SBuilder problem

The Tutorials forum section is the place where you can learn the various techniques that go into the creation of AI traffic packages.
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

SBuilder problem

Post by bismarck »

Hi all, here I am with another problem with Sbuilder that I'm not able to understand.

I'm working on Israeli air base of Hatzor, LLHS.

There is something, probably coming from the fs9 default airport, that I'm not able to eliminate.

Here you can see the def airport

In the red circles what I'm referring to. They seem to be apron, but they are not present in the default afcad here below

I've created the exclude files with Sbuilder as usual, excluding after many test, all the layers from 1 to 20, but I can't solve the problem as you can see below

My Afcad, exclusion polygons were added successively, notice that two apron are smaller and one was not drawn

Here the airport in FS9

Someone can help me in this?
I've already deleted every LLHS file coming from IAF package and don't have any other AFCAD for this airport.

Thanks in advance, Giorgio
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Re: SBuilder problem

Post by Stewart Pearson »

Giorgio,

I have nothing (scenery/afcad wise) installed for LLHS. Just did a check at the base and there are no aprons showing.

I'm guessing that there must be a rogue bgl file somewhere on your system.
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: SBuilder problem

Post by bismarck »

Great Stew!!!!! :smt041
Reinstalled in a temp dir the MAIW IDF Package. First two files in addon scenery\scenery dir are MAIW_AF2_2LHS.bgl and MAIW_AF2_3LHS.bgl. The second one has the apron.
I didn't found them before just because I was searching for *LLHS*.* or *LL*.*
I can't test it right now, but I'm sure that is the problem.
Thank you veeeeery very much. :smt023

Giorgio