The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Modeling

The Tutorials forum section is the place where you can learn the various techniques that go into the creation of AI traffic packages.
lillaz
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Modeling

Post by lillaz »

Howdy, I've come to pester yet again. If a model of an aircraft is already created but you want to make alterations to it "only with the consent of the original designer ", how can you obtain the model file to implement into FSDS? Or is it better to just create it from scratch? ex. Making a KC-135 into a RC-135.
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: Modeling

Post by campbeme »

lillaz wrote:Howdy, I've come to pester yet again. If a model of an aircraft is already created but you want to make alterations to it "only with the consent of the original designer ", how can you obtain the model file to implement into FSDS? Or is it better to just create it from scratch? ex. Making a KC-135 into a RC-135.
Just a stab in the dark here, but you do know MAIW made a RC-135 AI model already?
Mark
lillaz
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by lillaz »

That is very true, I was just using those particular aircraft as an example.
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

lillaz wrote:That is very true, I was just using those particular aircraft as an example.
Oh right, well if you got the needed permission from the author, they would send you there FSDS source file for you to import into FSDS.
Mark
lillaz
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by lillaz »

good deal I appreciate it