The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Custom Animations, GMax

The Tutorials forum section is the place where you can learn the various techniques that go into the creation of AI traffic packages.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: Custom Animations, GMax

Post by VulcanDriver »

I used this on the Merlin for the tie downs. Really useful piece of code.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

It's John Young's Osprey LOL, but I can confirm too, that the rotor stop is a really useful bit of code, as is the timer code. In fact all the code that Kevin has produced for us designers who are not into the detail of xml programming has been invaluable. You don't necessarily need all the programming skills. Just the ability to apply or adapt what's already been created.

John
Weescotty
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by Weescotty »

LOL, I knew it was John something :)
SeanG
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by SeanG »

John Young wrote: 06 Mar 2017, 08:41 In fact all the code that Kevin has produced for us designers who are not into the detail of xml programming has been invaluable. You don't necessarily need all the programming skills. Just the ability to apply or adapt what's already been created.
Even just dabbling in this stuff I can see how much Kevin's code has made possible! Cut and paste, trial and error... same way I started in .net programming ;-)

Thanks everyone for the great help!

SeanG