The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

A good read

Have a story, topic or report on what's really happening in the world's militaries? Talk about it here.
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: P3D

A good read

Post by btaylo24 »

New Mil Mag online

http://www.wamovements.com/Magazine%20F ... 0issue.pdf

Some good info in here...

Barry
sitterwolf
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by sitterwolf »

Great Link -

Very good information
Thanks for this :P
Wolf

Savage
Captain
Captain

Re: A good read

Post by Savage »

btaylo24 wrote:New Mil Mag online

http://www.wamovements.com/Magazine%20F ... 0issue.pdf

Some good info in here...

Barry
They've even taken peoples (including one of mine) photos off the net and used them uncredited and without asking!
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: P3D

Post by btaylo24 »

Shame they are doing that......Puts me off reading it..

Barry
ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

Maybe you could try the high road at least once with them. A pleasently worded e-mail pointing out the error and asking to correct in future will work well with them. It would be a shame to reject what appears to be a valuable resource from the get-go. Worth a try anyway.

Ron
Savage
Captain
Captain

Post by Savage »

ronniegj wrote:Maybe you could try the high road at least once with them. A pleasently worded e-mail pointing out the error and asking to correct in future will work well with them. It would be a shame to reject what appears to be a valuable resource from the get-go. Worth a try anyway.

Ron
Oh, I've notified them.

EDIT - Further to this, after I posted, they emailed to let me know my name (albeit spelt incorrectly) is now listed as part of the credits on page 3.
ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

Well, thats good. Mispell aside that's a positive reflection on them. Think I'll go ahead and d/l the revisied version and dump the original. Have a good day!

Ron
Savage
Captain
Captain

Post by Savage »

ronniegj wrote:Well, thats good. Mispell aside that's a positive reflection on them. Think I'll go ahead and d/l the revisied version and dump the original. Have a good day!

Ron
Correct, all is well now!