The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

RAF E-3s grounded

Have a story, topic or report on what's really happening in the world's militaries? Talk about it here.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

RAF E-3s grounded

Post by VulcanDriver »

John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
col1948
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: RAF E-3s grounded

Post by col1948 »

Hi John, I passed this on to a friend of mine and he said it was American shizen, I asked him was it because the aircraft on the picture is a USAF aircraft or did he know something else?
He hasn't replied yet but is that an American website or what, forgive my ignorance on this I'm new to a lot of the military stuff, I'm not having a go or anything?

Update:
It's OK he got back to me, he was being political by saying we had the Nimrod and why did we turn to an American aircraft when they grounded the Nimrod etc, British jobs and all that, sorry mate.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: RAF E-3s grounded

Post by VulcanDriver »

OK mate no probs
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy