The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

RAF Jaguar to retire

Have a story, topic or report on what's really happening in the world's militaries? Talk about it here.
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

RAF Jaguar to retire

Post by CelticWarrior »

See here for details of the retirement of the last RAF Jaguars.
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
CrazyDunc
Captain
Captain

Post by CrazyDunc »

Celtic,
my gfs unlce used to work on Jags, went to sent the article to her to forward toher uncle but the thread has gone, any ideas where ican find another copy?
regards
dunc
Regards,
Dunc
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by CelticWarrior »

Dunc,

I'll search it out, as you can appreciate I'm a bit busy answering the phone to concerned relatives and friends right now.

Fear not :)

Edited to add: That site has been suffering from a huge deluge of political threads recently concerning our inept government and the thread was pulled for some un-fathomable reason.

Suffice it to say that the Jaguar will be retired from RAF service on 31 Oct 07 and there will be commemorations to the solid service the Jaguar has given over the years on 27/28 Oct at RAF Coningsby, the final home of the Jag fleet.
Last edited by CelticWarrior on 10 Jan 2007, 19:17, edited 2 times in total.
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
CrazyDunc
Captain
Captain

Post by CrazyDunc »

Most definatly,
that is way more inportant!

cheers mate!
Regards,
Dunc
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by CelticWarrior »

I've been told that the thread was deleted by the OP. I'm trying to find another link, please bear with me.
CrazyDunc
Captain
Captain

Post by CrazyDunc »

ok cheer mate, no rush!

Dunc
Regards,
Dunc