The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

New Package: McEntire JNGB

Check here for official announcements from MAIW.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

New Package: McEntire JNGB

Post by MIKE JG »

This freeware AI package, produced by Military AI Works, brings to McEntire JNGB (Joint National Guard Base) in FS2004. Located outside the small town of Eastover in South Carolina, McEntire is a lesser known but important air base that hosts both South Carolina Air National Guard and South Carolina Army National Guard aviation units. This package depicts three of the units based currently based there, the 169th Fighter Wing which operates F-16C/D and C-130H aircraft, the 1-151st Attack Reconnaissance Battalion which flies the AH-64D and Detachment 1 B. Company of the 2/238 Aviation Regiment which flies the CH-47D. This package contains flightplans, callsigns and afcads depicting each unit.

NOTE: The 169th FW was previously depicted in the “Southeast ANG” package from a few years back. If you have this package installed please replace your older “MAIW_HTAI_F-16C_SEANG” and “MAIW_HTAI_F-16D_SEANG” with the ones included in the optional files folder, this will give you the most up to date flights and schemes.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: New Package: McEntire JNGB

Post by Victory103 »

Didn't see this one on the homepage image rotation. Works good in FSX for the most part, slight exclude needed for a stock building and taxi signs are off. Like the new ramp shades, can see through the sides. Seems just about every base has these now.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
jetmax
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: New Package: McEntire JNGB

Post by jetmax »

I love the RV park.....
Scott "Jetmax" Jones