The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Tenth anniversary release schedule

Check here for official announcements from MAIW.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Tenth anniversary release schedule

Post by Greg »

We hit some delay due to personal circumstances of our devs and extra testing needed on some of our packages before they get the green light for release. So no, we're not going to make it by the end of this month but yes, they are still coming. :D

Now if I see another comment or PM asking "WHERE ARE THE OTHER PACKAGES?!!!" or some variation that completely disrespects all the work we've been doing for this community in the last ten years, your account will be suspended.

Thank you.
SG-19
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: Tenth anniversary release schedule

Post by SG-19 »

Personally I am enjoying every package that comes along, and i'm happy to wait for whatever is to comes next. I would rather wait for these packages and have them working as intended, as opposed to having them rushed out to fit a time table and then have to wait for a fix or patch. Remember Patience is a virtue, a rushed project is a pain in the ***. Keep up the Great work guy's and girls. You keep me flying new paths with every package you release.
Dave Waffler
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by Dave Waffler »

Do it as you guys can Greg, no hurry. The good things you guys put out are worth the wait
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Thanks guys. Luckily, the majority has enough patience and understanding to appreciate how much work and co-ordination goes into these things and how easily they get delayed.