The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Ten for Ten Part 9: AMC Heavies: C-5A's

Check here for official announcements from MAIW.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Ten for Ten Part 9: AMC Heavies: C-5A's

Post by Greg »

Military AI Works is turning 10 this year and we celebrate the occasion with 10 military AI traffic packages, designed by our top developers for your enjoyment. The team has been working hard again to get the final two packs ready for release.

We're proud to present the first part in a new series of new AMC heavy lifter packages with the AMC C-5A's, produced by Desmond Burrell.

Read more in this article.

Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Ten for Ten Part 9: AMC Heavies: C-5A's

Post by Joseph29 »

Wow such a big difference in the C-5A numbers. This new package has 20 paints, the old C-5A packages had around 88 paints. I guess soon there will be no more C-5A's and they will all be C-5M's.

Looking forward to the other AMC heavies.

Edit: Will there be a C-5M package? Because I had plans and paints for the C-5M but when I deleted the old MAIW East Coast C-5A package I also deleted the C-5M's I had. I must of added the C-5M's to that package, but I don't know where I got the plans to begin with so I can re-install them.
Jon
Major
Major
Version: P3D

Re: Ten for Ten Part 9: AMC Heavies: C-5A's

Post by Jon »

From the readme

NOTE: The current number of C-5As is rapidly dwindling as the C-5M reaches squadron service. We have done our best to depict the current basing for each depicted unit. This is the first release in a completely new series of packages covering the C-5s, C-17s and KC-10s of the USAF. To keep things as simple as possible, please remove any older versions of the following files from your system:

· AMC C-5 East (in Aircraft folder, “MAIW_PSAI_C-5 AMC East Coast”, in Scenery/world/scenery folder,” Traffic_MAIW_AMC East C-5”)

· AMC C-5 West (in Aircraft folder, “MAIW_PSAI_C-5 AMC West Coast”, “MAIW_CDAI_KC-10 AMC West Coast” and “MAIW_PAI_KC-135R AMC West Coast” in Scenery/world/scenery folder,” Traffic_MAIW_AMC West C-5”)

· AMC C-17 East (in Aircraft folder, “MAIW_PAI_C-17 AMC East Coast” in Scenery/world/scenery folder,” Traffic_MAIW_AMC East C-17”

· AMC C-17 West (in Aircraft folder, “MAIW_PAI_C-17 AMC West Coast” in Scenery/world/scenery folder,” Traffic_MAIW_AMC West C-17”

All of these files will be updated in the future.
"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Divine. Neither of Which is SAC Policy."
AIG Beta Tester, General Aviation painter