The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

FSX version of Graf Ingatievo AB for Bulgarian MIGs package

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
Ripcord
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

FSX version of Graf Ingatievo AB for Bulgarian MIGs package

Post by Ripcord »

Guys,

Please refer over there to this support thread over in the FS9 section here http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... 34#p127334 to see the problem I was having. Turned out to be another 'FSX' thing....

I realized that I had two airbases here, and not one. I had installed the LB0L base that came with the Bulgarian MIGs scenery, and still had the default FSX base -- which as a different ICAO code. It is LB21 and not LB0L in FSX. So I had two parallel runways with slightly different altitudes.

So I just whipped out my ADE and changed this LB0L code to LB21, and that pretty much did the trick. OK I also adjusted the altitude a bit, added some background exclusion area, and got rid of that LB0L ALT file in the scenery/world/scenery folder.

Here are the files for other FSX users to try -- let me know your results.
MAIW_LB21_ADEX_Custom.BGL
(34.63 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
MAIW_LB21_ADEX_Custom_CVX.bgl
(251 Bytes) Downloaded 57 times
To recap, you need to remove the MAIW_AF2_LB0L_custom.bgl from the addon scenery/MAIW bulgarian airbases/scenery folder, and drop these 2 files in there. I think you should also remove that LB0L_ALT.bgl file from the scenery/world/scenery folder as well -- at least that is what I did.
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FS9

Re: FSX version of Graf Ingatievo AB for Bulgarian MIGs package

Post by Stewart Pearson »

If you continue to go around "whipping out your ADE", I guarantee you're going to be arrested mate! :smt005
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Thanks Ripcord! This is exactly what this forum is for: FSX users sharing their conversions with other FSX users! :smt023
Ripcord
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by Ripcord »

Stewart Pearson wrote:If you continue to go around "whipping out your ADE", I guarantee you're going to be arrested mate! :smt005
I am getting professional help for this unfortunate condition and going thru therapy.

But sometimes I just gotta let go!! :shock:
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

Ripcord wrote:
Stewart Pearson wrote:If you continue to go around "whipping out your ADE", I guarantee you're going to be arrested mate! :smt005
I am getting professional help for this unfortunate condition and going thru therapy.

But sometimes I just gotta let go!! :shock:
Let me know how you get on mate...........................I've got an appointment next month! :twisted:
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
92rc11
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by 92rc11 »

This worked cheers, but now i have no ai aircraft ?
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

92rc11 wrote:This worked cheers, but now i have no ai aircraft ?
Usually an FS9 traffic file somewhere..

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"