The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

KNLC LEMOORE INSTALL

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
StarKiller
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

KNLC LEMOORE INSTALL

Post by StarKiller »

I just got done installing the Lemoore Scenery into FSX as the stated instructions told me to do. I noticed that there were files that said they had to be put into the FSX folder that I did not see. I just tested my scenery and im missing ramps and tarmacs. Looks pretty hideous. This is the only MAIW i am using within FSX. Any help on getting this one pack to be compatible?
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: KNLC LEMOORE INSTALL

Post by campbeme »

StarKiller wrote:I just got done installing the Lemoore Scenery into FSX as the stated instructions told me to do. I noticed that there were files that said they had to be put into the FSX folder that I did not see. I just tested my scenery and im missing ramps and tarmacs. Looks pretty hideous. This is the only MAIW i am using within FSX. Any help on getting this one pack to be compatible?
Hi there,

What are these stated instructions you mention? Also are you trying to install the MAIW NAS Lemoore package or the stand alone NAS Lemoore V2 scenery by John Stinstrom?
Mark