The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

LIBV

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
kenlivia
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

LIBV

Post by kenlivia »

Hello all, Firstly may i say thank you for MAIW for delving into the realms of Fsx.
Recently found LIBV by Giorgio Perotti, been trying to make some movement with AI but- just cannot get the typhoons to show, with or without the fsx texture conversion. ( maybe i,m doing something wrong in the conversion,following the read instructions and copying the textures as indicated but to no avail ). I do however have two (2) gr4 sitting in their anson type shelter ZD742 &ZD715- ( 0600 Sunday they sit there in their glory ) Now to the point, is it possible for me to add libv to the Italian gr4
package ? or any advice other than whats already posted on ai / fsx would be most welcome. Is it be possible to place other ai aircraft in this LIBV ?
In regard to fs2004 / 2009 scenery and aircraft, i find 99% works well with fsx using the AIFP FOR flight plans conversions and validation of aircraft etc etc. Have two fields which fs9/2004 aircraft just wont appear and in both cases its the models by Mr NB, whose models really are excellent. The latest Mildenhall v2 is exceptional and operates in Fsx using the AIFP tool. Many Thanks.