The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Hellenic Air Force Trainers Kalamata AB V2 - Static Models

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
Christopher Barbas
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by Christopher Barbas »

Hi all

I came across a problem which I have solved but I don't know how exactly this thing works or what is exactly the problem, if anyone exist, OK confused, me too haha, detailed info's bellow!

So I have converted the package for FSX and after some time I observed that the staic T-37 models was not visible anymore. Have try many things, re-install, checked whatever possible solution I could think but nothing.

After I have noticed by FSX Traffic settings that the second bar from the left, the "General aviation traffic density" was 0, I have changed that to 1% and the static models are visible again.

What I don't understand is how the or where is the determination on how FSX will choose to display the traffic and why those static aircraft's are regulated by this "General aviation traffic density" setting and not by the first one which is the "Airlines traffic density".

Thanks
Christopher Barbas
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Hellenic Air Force Trainers Kalamata AB V2 - Static Models

Post by Victory103 »

I was under the impression FS reads military models as GA, or if they a are assigned based on model size?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Christopher Barbas
Captain
Captain

Re: Hellenic Air Force Trainers Kalamata AB V2 - Static Models

Post by Christopher Barbas »

Hi

The "T6" are similar I think and the display regulator is the "Airlines traffic density"!
Christopher Barbas