The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: MSFS

JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida

Post by Woogey »

Hello Friends, There are two packages available for the Jacksonville area that are absolutely stunning. NAS Jacksonville (KNIP) and NAS Cecil Field (KNQQ). The problem is, in FSX they are out of position. How do I adjust the airport position as a whole? ADE has a function for this, but it is "Grey'd out" for some reason. I have purchased MegaSceneryEarth Ultra-Res Jacksonville which is stunning. My goal is to get these two very important Naval airfields lined up properly with their real world locations, buildings and all.

Desmond, or John Stinstrom Please help! Sincerely, Woog
ricktk
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida

Post by ricktk »

ADE has a move and/or rotate airport addon function, but it requires the ProKey (payware) from Scruffyducks site. http://www.scruffyduck.org/the-prokey/4584110818.

It comes with a 15 day trial, and believe it is around 5 USD, but has been awhile since I bought it. Once, installed that gray out of the move function will disappear.
Rick

"Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little colored lights . . . check."
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Woogey »

Thank you Rick, that helps a lot!
Ripcord
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by Ripcord »

Woog, did you ever manage to reposition this? I was going to take a look at converting this, but I noticed this thread and I wanted to see if it had already been done.
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Woogey »

Hey Ripcord,

Took me long enough to reply eh? haha. I did at one point get Jax all fixed up, alas the file has vanished and I must do it all over again. As I am nearly done with the P3d4 Mayport AFCAD, I might slide over to Jax next.

-Woog