The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Whiteman AFB

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
djnocturnal
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Whiteman AFB

Post by djnocturnal »

I've finally converted all of my maiw packages into P3D. I've only found one issue with whiteman and not sure if it's something I did or not. Scenery was converted to FSX...looks great. The only whiteman based aircraft that show up is the apaches. I have a few visitors and I can see a few of the aircraft such as the a-10s flying nearby in traffic viewer but I can't get the b2, a-10 or t-38 to park at the base. I messed with the parking radius based on Martins AI editor...still no luck. Any ideas or suggestions?
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Re: Whiteman AFB

Post by btaylo24 »

btaylo24 wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 11:26 Hello there.

Any plans to upload the converted stuff. A few people would love to get their hands on it (including little old me)
Cheers
BT
Barry
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

I'm very slowly getting around to converting them for FSX using the guide. I'll see how my Whiteman goes in my set up.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
djnocturnal
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by djnocturnal »

I forgot to follow up, ORBX actually installed an update the night before and installed some scenery and a new afcad which was the problem. I still have a few stubborn buildings to move and some all white fences but overall it looks great!
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

btaylo24 wrote: 05 Apr 2017, 08:45
btaylo24 wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 11:26 Hello there.

Any plans to upload the converted stuff. A few people would love to get their hands on it (including little old me)
Cheers
BT
Hey Barry. I'm not going to upload any of my conversions personally as I do them for my own setup which means everything's heavily tweaked.

Martin has some converted scenery packages in the pipeline which we want to add to the download hangar but I'm not sure what the status is at the moment.
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by btaylo24 »

Cheers Greg.
Barry