The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Taking a break from conversion packaging

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Taking a break from conversion packaging

Post by gsnde »

I will take a break from packaging for the next two months. So whoever is doing conversions can take it nice and slow. Naturally I will process any package update if one comes up.

Stay safe!
Cheers,
Martin
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Taking a break from conversion packaging

Post by Victory103 »

Martin,
Thanks for all the work thus far as I continue to enjoy adding packages to my P3Dv4 set up. Is there a master list on your site of models in the conversion pipeline?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
jetpilot1980
Captain
Captain

Post by jetpilot1980 »

So are you the only one who does packaging / does this mean no releases for the next two months?
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

We have such breaks all the time. There have been longer intervals between 2 release waves than 2 months, only we normally don't communicate these things publicly and I'm not sure Martin meant to post here either. ;)

There is no public list of models in conversion, exactly to avoid posts like the last one. We have an internal Kanban board and packaging is just one step in the pipeline. There's still plenty of work going on.