The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

UH Ravens

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: UH Ravens

Post by delbydoo »

Thanks Martin, I appreciate the offer but I am really not happy about doing FSX textures - I'm afraid it means that someone else is going to have to try and push those out.
The one main thing that concerns me about this is feedback or problems - I do not have FSX, and will never have it after nearly destroying my poor old poota trying run it. I can't keep sending things off to other people when it's my work that has the problem, I just don't like working that way. Personal choice.
I would be more than happy to send along any 24-bit masters that I do for conversion and packaging, but that is as far as I would be willing to go. I always say try something at least once - be it food or Flight Sims......well I'm afraid this time, I didn't like. Plus the fact it's a bloody nightmare trying to upload to three sites - I haven't even posted them on my own site yet :roll:

edited for extended rant....
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

That is perfectly okay, Daryl. After all it should make fun, not strain. I am a bit frustrated myself since nobody - read this not a single one - of the frequent producers care to announce any release to me in a way that I can easily fetch it. So I have to snoop around FlightSim, AVSim, Rays and your side etc to fetch the relevant releases. Still trying to figure out how to do that in a - for me - acceptable fashion.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

delbydoo wrote:I always say try something at least once - be it food or Flight Sims......well I'm afraid this time, I didn't like. Plus the fact it's a bloody nightmare trying to upload to three sites - I haven't even posted them on my own site yet :roll:

The Force is strong with this one!

:twisted:
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

Stewart Pearson wrote:
delbydoo wrote:I always say try something at least once - be it food or Flight Sims......well I'm afraid this time, I didn't like. Plus the fact it's a bloody nightmare trying to upload to three sites - I haven't even posted them on my own site yet :roll:

The Force is strong with this one!

:twisted:
I'll never turn to the Dark Side Image

Like I said Martin, I would be only too happy to provide you with the original 24-bit textures, so that no degradation is lost in conversion to dds. :)
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back :smt005
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
sr01
Major
Major

Post by sr01 »

Daryl
Nice job !!
I agree, stay well away from EfHexEx .The only thing that looked in there was the Section 8 , F-86
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

Most of the F-111 screen shots were from FSX. No good?

John
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

I like them a lot, John. Looks like on my own computer :smt002
Cheers,
Martin