The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

380th Bomb Wing (Medium)

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
LEBTowerGuy

380th Bomb Wing (Medium)

Post by LEBTowerGuy »

Here are some shots of my retro work of the 380th BMW at Plattsburgh AFB. Still have a few objects to build, plus only have 7 of the 31 Varks painted.

sr01
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: 380th Bomb Wing (Medium)

Post by sr01 »

Matt
Looking good ! Congrats..I'm WAY behind you with my PBG project .Took me awhile to figure out that a distinctively sloped rny such as PBG's ain't possible in FS .
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Post by mikewmac »

LEBTowerGuy wrote:Here are some shots of my retro work of the 380th BMW at Plattsburgh AFB. Still have a few objects to build, plus only have 7 of the 31 Varks painted.
Matt,

Your retro Plattsburgh AFB is really looking great. That aerial screenshot brought back fond memories of a low approach to Rwy 17 in the right seat of a TF-102A back in the day. :D
    Mike M.
    sr01
    Major
    Major
    Version: FS9

Post by sr01 »

Mike
    Around the time you were doing your "99" ,I was picking up a C150 that one of our lost student pilots on his initial x-country had snuck into PBG . The USAF tower crew had kindly moved our plane into one of the hangers to warm it up since it was a bitterly cold day and invited us up to the tower for a coffee. Great memory , especially taxiing out between a line of B52G's