The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

RAF Wyton 80s Scenery

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

RAF Wyton 80s Scenery

Post by delbydoo »

Hi all
Brian Clarke actually started Wyton last year, in anticipation of John's Canberra - but for one reason or another it fell by the wayside. With Derek Taylor producing the paints for 100 Sqn, and today with 231 OCU, Brian picked up the project again and more or less started from scratch.
This scenery is coded for Derek's Canberra's and is hopefully well-enough representative of the base as it was during the 80s, using a little artistic licence as and where necessary. Download can be found after the screenies.

Libraries needed:

Beaufort Object Library.BGL
egxc_bldgs_library.bgl
Fence_JS.BGL
FS9RAFHangarsLib.BGL
MAIW_ABO.BGL
MAIW_Czech_Objects_Library.bgl
MAIW_RAF_control_towers_library.bgl
MAIW_RAF_Domestic_Buildings_Library.bgl
MAIW_RAF_Operational_Buildings_Library.BGL
MAIW_RAF_Technical_Buildings_Library.bgl
MG_ADF_40ft_Trucks.bgl
raf_gse_1980s.bgl

Enjoy :D
Attachments
RAF Wyton.zip
(26.57 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Chrisb
Major
Major

Re: RAF Wyton 80s Scenery

Post by Chrisb »

Thank you Brian and Daryl

Chris
Delboy99
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by Delboy99 »

Thanks Brian and Daryl for makingthis Wyton scenery. I now have a somewhere to park all my Canberras.

Derek
Sonarboy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Sonarboy »

Thanks guys for the positive comments on RAF Wyton.

I have to say I started this last year after Chris Brown mentioned to me that RAF Wyton would be a good one to do for forthcoming John Youngs Canberras.

Well I have to give the guys at MAIW a mention for their terrific release of their Wyton scenery with Grobs.

This gave me the inspiration to redo the base to accommodate the Canberras. I had other works in the pipeline so although I started it didn't get finished as quickly as I would have liked.

However the release of all the Canberras have been a godsend and got me finishing what I started.

What can I say but a massive thank you to John Young for producing such great models. Derek for his paints and my great friend Daryl Payne who has put up with my constant e-mails. His advice and suggestions always constructive and encouraging. Revamping the parking for the different squadrons but his biggest asset for me is doing the backround Polly and putting the package together and getting them up into the Retro World of FS for all to enjoy.

I am indebted to you all.

Brian