The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Retro F-15 Eagle

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
Wolfhound
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: Retro F-15 Eagle

Post by Wolfhound »

I also uploaded texture,s and flightplans from the Keflavik F15 bird,s from iceland.
They can be downloaded from here: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=180088.
The texture,s are not from me but from Mark Walsh i just reuploaded them enjoy :wink:
phantomfreak
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by phantomfreak »

Uploading repaints of the Georgia Air National Guard Eagles. Traffic and waypoints included.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

Latest addition: 18 F-15's from the 57FWW from Nellis. Just swap the titles in the Nellis package to get them going.
Bazinga!
Wolfhound
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by Wolfhound »

Keep up the good work :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

Got another little package on the upload. Repaints for the Keflavik F-15's.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

More Eagle's to roam the skies. This time it's the 48th and 318th Fighter Interceptor Squadrons from Langley and McChord.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

Just uploaded to AVSIM.

Paints for the 405th TTW F-15's.

The Mudhen's will come later.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

In addition to the Hawaii F-15's uploaded, the Massachusetts Air Guard F-15's are uploaded as well. They also include flightplans and waypoints.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

Update: The paints for the 18th TFW from Kadena are done, just finishing up the flightplans; and most of the paints are complete for the 21st TFW from Elmendorf. I think they're pretty accurate for the units as to who had which aircraft, not easy trying to find pictures or information for that part of the world from the late 80's early 90's. If they're not completely accurate, we'll just leave it at that. All in all this package is almost wrapped up save for the jets retained by McDonnell Douglas and the E-models used by Luke and a couple of Edwards jets. By the way has anyone got any info on YF-15A 71-0288? All I've found are some pics from 1977.

Hopefully, I'll have some paints uploaded later this week.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

Just uploaded to AVSIM: repaints for the 18th TFW and 21st TFW F-15 Eagles.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

I've just uploaded the last of my USAF F-15 Eagle (non Stike Eagle) repaints. This last installment represents the prototype Eagles used by McDonnell Douglas after the Air Force completed it's test trials.

I'll finish this out with repaints for the 405 TTW F-15E Strike Eagle's and the few used at Edwards for test work.
Bazinga!
sr01
Major
Major

Post by sr01 »

Jason
Fantastic job !! Although I can't keep up with the pace !!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

Thanks. The pace should slow down until after Christmas and New Year's. :shock:
Bazinga!
Don H
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Don H »

phantomfreak wrote:I've just uploaded the last of my USAF F-15 Eagle (non Stike Eagle) repaints. This last installment represents the prototype Eagles used by McDonnell Douglas after the Air Force completed it's test trials.

I'll finish this out with repaints for the 405 TTW F-15E Strike Eagle's and the few used at Edwards for test work.
Jason, fantastic work. I can't keep up. Thank You.

Wondering if you considered any of the other schemes used on a couple of the experimental birds, especially the Thunderbird scheme carried by 0291 for a while. http://airandspacemuseum.org/F-15%20pro ... 202012.pdf

Don
Don H
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

The last set I uploaded are in some of the experimental schemes. 0283 is red/white, 0285 and 0289 are blue/white, and 0288 is in the air superiority blue/dayglo orange (could not find any pics from the mid to late 80's). I painted 0291 in the euro 1 pattern she carried as the prototype Strike Eagle. Mine were painted to represent a certain time period (late 80's to early 90's), so I only did a certain range. There is one or two that Ray Parker IIRC painted in the experimental schemes that I did not do as they are already available. If anybody were to paint some of the earlier schemes they are more than welcome to.
Bazinga!
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

Uploading the last two packages for the F-15 Eagle and Strike Eagle. These represent the two training squadrons at Luke, where the crews initially underwent crew training before it was moved to Seymour Johnson. And repaints for three Strike Eagles' that flew with the test unit at Edwards before becoming part of the active fleet, altough 86-0183 remained a test jet through out and is now the test bed for Silent Eagle.

Hope you guys have enjoyed these! 8)
Bazinga!