The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

A-1 Skyraider

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

A-1 Skyraider

Post by VulcanDriver »

Anyone know where I can get an AI version from. Need a USAF and USN version. I thought I saw one here but was it released?
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Re: A-1 Skyraider

Post by gsnde »

Not yet, John
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Ah, OK. What about the A-6 Intruder? I'm putting together a 1966 - 67 Da Nang so these would be useful :D
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

John,

All AI that is published and where I know about it you can easily find at my AI Reference. 2.699 entries will give you a good start.

Now that I include a "in development" tag in the Missing AI Poll (either because the development is an openly known fact or I have the approval of the developer) this is a good resource to see which aircraft are planned for release. Keep in mind that some aircraft are still being made in the shade though :-)
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by lewis »

Hi John. I recall an A-1 was in the works by Jake B. If he sees this thread, he may let you know how it is on this model.
Attachments
Skyraider.jpg
flyerkg
Major
Major

Post by flyerkg »

There might be a Skyraider you can use in the Vietnam War Project for FSX. I don't recall the url, but if you Google search it you might find it. The ai planes might work for FS9 as well.

Keith
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

JB's model just need's the pilot mapped if i remember ?
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

I think I put my A-1 and A-6 on the FTP site. I'll check. And Ray, check the last version I sent you. I'm sure I mapped the pilot.
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

aerogator wrote:I think I put my A-1 and A-6 on the FTP site. I'll check. And Ray, check the last version I sent you. I'm sure I mapped the pilot.
can you re-send it Jake please :lol:
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

Sorry for delay Ray. Not able to send anything right now. Am in recuperation mode and hope to be able to go again soon. Keep the faith baby and what's up with the T-28? Anything happening there?
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

hi Jake, the T-28's were uploaded to AVSIm and my site on the 7th July 2013 ? with 8 texture's to get peeps started.