The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

retro RAF transport schemes.

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

retro RAF transport schemes.

Post by VulcanDriver »

I'm looking for repaints for NBAI HC1 Chinook in 1980s grey / green /black undersurface scheme. The set on Avsim are for the D model. Can anyone help?

Also are there repaints for the JBS VC-10 in RAF white / grey scheme for the 1980s?
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: retro RAF transport schemes.

Post by jimrodger »

I think the nearest you'll get is...

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... LID=142210

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Jim

I've got those, I guess a 47D will pass muster for the HC1.

Cheers

John
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
Chrisb
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by Chrisb »

John,

DOH! I have all of mine as CH47s and I am a RAF follower. I can't think why I would have done them in preference to the HCs. Did the HC come out after the 47s perhaps? Anyway, you can use the same textures on the HCs but you will have a few unpainted oddments that were not on the paintkit I used for the 47s.

I thought the grey/white VC.10s were available in the initial release of the aircraft.

Chris
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Thanks Chris for the reply. I think the HC1 was done by Nick later. It also has a winch fitted over the side door.

Being cheeky here, any chance of releasing a set of HC1 textures in future? :)

Would that be the JBS VC-10? Where can I find it as I have the grey scheme ones that came with a MAIW release.

Cheers
John