The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

AI Reference pimped

Essential flight simulator tools, by Martin Gossmann
http://www.owlsnest.eu
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

AI Reference pimped

Post by gsnde »

Hi,

I fixed something during the last days that has bothered me quiet some time. The list now has a model column, so that there is no doubt for which model a repaint is meant. This is relevant only if more than one models exists, but we have several such cases (Lightning, Mig-21, Phantom, etc.)

Also I missed that we crossed 2000 listings and are already heading towards 2100. While now I have to go to bed because I am deadly tired, be assured that I will agonize you with some > 2000 banner tomorrow :smt003

Check it out here.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: AI Reference pimped

Post by gsnde »

You have waited for it, so here you go... :smt003

Do you think the change was worth the pain?
Cheers,
Martin
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by delbydoo »

A very valuable resource Martin, thanks for putting in the time - hope you got some quality sleep after that :lol:
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Thank you, Daryl :smt001

I had a terrible night due to a sore throat and a cold. But enough time to re-think these changes and I am convinced it is now much easier to find what fits together.
Cheers,
Martin