The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

I'm doing something stupid here........

Post all your development discussions here that don't fit into any of the above categories.
FlyPIA
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

I'm doing something stupid here........

Post by FlyPIA »

I'm using AI Flight Planner to set up some flights for 8 C-130s and 6 CH-47s at KPIA. I've been creating test flights to see how stuff works. Now I thought I was ready for some permanent flights, so I tried clearing out the FPs, airports and aircraft lists that got created. Deleted everything I could find. But when I go to KPIA, there are still 3 C-130s sitting there. There is one file I wonder about. I found a traffic_xxx.bgl file. But since I don't know what it is, I'm nervous to delete it. Any suggestions? It's got to be a Flight Plan that I compiled to a folder I'm not expecting, right? :smt001
JohnTenn
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: I'm doing something stupid here........

Post by JohnTenn »

Cut and paste the questionable traffic file in a new folder. That way Flight Sim will not read it.
If it is not the cause of your persistent traffic then you can return it to use.

AIFP is able to read traffic files.

Files -> Open traffic file (bgl)
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

If you don't know what is in that flight plan you can load the compiled plan into AIFP and see what is inside it.
It is the option under the one you use to load text plans into AIFP.
Steve
FlyPIA
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by FlyPIA »

Thanks guys! I renamed that file to .bak and the extra planes disappeared. I love this stuff. :)