The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

AFCAD

Post all your development discussions here that don't fit into any of the above categories.
Garysb
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FSX

AFCAD

Post by Garysb »

Hi all
Just doing some flightplans for Tranquils Gazelle repaints
I have made a AFCAD for Cheltenham racecourse, it shows up in FSX and I can start there.
But for the love of me can i get anything else to show up, now is it me or am i just missing something?

Can someone have a look and see if you can spot anything.
I have added the FP's the gazelle shows up at fairoaks and fly's to Biggin on a monday ok but wont do the Tuesday flight

It will be something simple !!!!!!!!!! I hope

Cheers

Gary
Attachments
EGBC Cheltenham Racecourse.zip
(1.88 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 -
Garysb
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: AFCAD

Post by Garysb »

And this is only the first one LOL
I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 -
swp53
Captain
Captain

Post by swp53 »

Hi Gary,
According to fault finder in AFX the parking link between the parking spots and the apron taxi path are narrower than 15ft which can stop AI from departing.
Also the runway link shows a weight limit of 0 lbs but I am not sure if this causes a problem maybe set it above the weight of the Gazelle in the cfg.
Regards,
Steve
Past Beta Tester
Garysb
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Garysb »

Steve
I am using ADE and I don't think you can add weight limits in that.

But I think I may have narrowed down the the problem as so much as if I compile the FP with AIFP2 they show up, If I use version 3 they don't.
Need to do a bit more testing me thinks

Cheers

Gary
Buzz Aldrin (1930 -
JohnTenn
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by JohnTenn »

Gary

Perhaps there is a problem with your version of AIFP 3. There are glitches appearing as it is modified for other sim versions.

I have converted the files for FS9 and it works fine.

John
Garysb
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Garysb »

Hi John
The AFCAD works ok, it was the airport co-ordinates in the AIFP version, It would appear that I had East not West in one version, I got it working with one version decompiled it and recompiled with the original Airport file, back to square one :) I have sorted it now so that the info is correct in both versions.
And I can now confirm it works lol
One letter !

thanks for your help

Gary
Buzz Aldrin (1930 -