The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Anyone want to write some Flightplans?

Post all your development discussions here that don't fit into any of the above categories.
morbidfred
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Anyone want to write some Flightplans?

Post by morbidfred »

Morning,

I painted up the Colorado Air National Guard F-16's (FSX using the converted HTAI model) a few months ago (and then the real world took over, yet agian). They are just sitting on my hard drive, if anyone is anyone interested in writing up some plans for them let me know and we can get it all uploaded?
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Anyone want to write some Flightplans?

Post by Victory103 »

The older Plains ANG package included the 140th FW/CO ANG Vipers flightplans for your new paints.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
morbidfred
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by morbidfred »

Hi,

Thanks for thr suggestion, although I'm not really wanting to get tangled in getting permission to use other peoples files.
I'm not sure the average user would want to download, decompile etc etc to add the traffic in. If need be I'll just upload the textures as they are.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

I understand, but it's an old package and I have modified my own FPs to match more accurate destinations like recent activity in Savannah, GA. The HTAI model will be on it's way out soon, I'm sure you are following the newer F-16 model?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris