The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

MAIW NBAI A400M Atlas Conversion Support

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Conversion Packages for FSX and P3D in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

MAIW NBAI A400M Atlas Conversion Support

Post by Greg »

Post support related comments for the MAIW NBAI A400M Atlas Conversion package in this thread.
pennkiwi
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: MAIW NBAI A400M Atlas Conversion Support

Post by pennkiwi »

Beautiful job of the Atlas... Thanks so much for all your work. Did a flight at Brize Norton last night and the RAF A400s looked absolutely stunning as they taxied out to the runway
What matters in life is to be committed to something greater than yourself.
DMdoc
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by DMdoc »

At which airports is it likely for me to see the A400Ms?
MelvinLeroy
Cadet
Cadet

Post by MelvinLeroy »

Hello all,.

I've recently downloaded both the C-130 and A-400 to use in p3d v4.4. The downloads worked great, and I believe I've copied the correct files into the correct folders, but I don't see the aircraft listed when I restart the sim.

I've added many aircraft before, but they've always had some sort of installer. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong and was wondering if there was a support thread that could help. I really am excited to climb into these birds.

Thanks in advance
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Melvin, these are AI traffic only aircraft, you will not see them in the (flyable) aircraft selection listing of your sim and you cannot "climb into these birds" to fly them yourself. AI traffic is computer controlled, part of the sim "living world" system. If you have the correct AI traffic flight plans installed, you will encounter the AI aircraft doing their thing at airfields or enroute while you are in a flight.

Henk.