The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) Support

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Conversion Packages for FSX and P3D in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) Support

Post by Greg »

Post support related comments for the MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II conversion package 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) in this thread.
Manschy
Major
Major
Version: P3D

Re: MAIW NMAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model (R)F-4C/E/F) Support

Post by Manschy »

First of all, congratulation to this outstanding conversion and thanks to all involved modelling technicians - there are many many people awaited maybe one of the most important aircraft packs.
Greg, I noticed black drag chutes on the landing phantoms. I think I did everything correct while installing, but maybe somebody here can confirm a proper displaying chute so I will check my phanties again...
Regards, Manfred.
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Manfred, depending on the operator/model chute color, the NMAI pack 1 F-4's use one of these texture files:

NMAI_Drogue_Chute1.dds (JASDF orange/white)
NMAI_Drogue_Chute3.dds (USAF/NATO yellow)

They were included in the conversion pack - texture folder.
If you have verified you have these textures installed and you still have a black chute please inform me with which of the models this happens.

Thanks, Henk.
Manschy
Major
Major

Post by Manschy »

Well, euphoric about those packages, I installed all three of them, but only installed one of the texture packages (the main ones which goes into the main P3D texture folder). "Chute3" seemed to be lost. Now adding also all missed textures the issue is solved. Sorry for confusing :oops:
Regards, Manfred.