The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

MAIW MKAI CASA C-295 Persuader Conversion Support

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Conversion Packages for FSX and P3D in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

MAIW MKAI CASA C-295 Persuader Conversion Support

Post by Greg »

Post support related comments for the MAIW MKAI CASA C-295 Persuader conversion in this thread.
Diogo
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Casa c-295 for p3dv4 doesnt work.

Post by Diogo »

Casa c-295 for p3dv4 doesnt work.
Hello, i have downloaded the casa c-295 conversion file for p3dv4 but it doest work in game. The download also dont have the "texture" folder. Can you send a new pack for download? Do i need to download any other folder?
Last edited by Greg on 29 Nov 2020, 22:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post moved to support topic
Muckinator2005
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team
Version: P3D

Re: MAIW MKAI CASA C-295 Persuader Conversion Support

Post by Muckinator2005 »

Hello Diogo,

first of all, welcome to MAIW.

In order to help a little more information is required. What exactly did you do with the file you downloaded ? Did you read and follow the included pdf document ? And if so, is the slider for AI traffic set to the correct value, so that the planes can show ?
There are several folders inside the file which need to be placed in different locations in your sim. And there's not just one texture folder inside, in total there are actually 158 folders, each representing an individual plane.
I checked the package and it looks OK to me and the fact that it's around for more than one year without anybody complaining so far indicates that something during your installation process went wrong.