The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

MAIW SBAI Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 Foxbat Conversion Support

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Conversion Packages for FSX and P3D in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

MAIW SBAI Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 Foxbat Conversion Support

Post by gsnde »

Post support related comments for the SBAI Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 Foxbat conversion in this thread.
Cheers,
Martin
Captain

Re: MAIW SBAI Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 Foxbat Conversion Support

Post by jetpilot1980 »

Just curious to know... I see there is a SMAI Mig-25; reading the documentation it looks to be the SBAI model with MPAI involvement? Also see there is a huge livery pack associated with the SMAI version which I downloaded in hopes that I could run the .bmps through my .dds converter and use with this version of the Mig-25 but after doing an "apples to apples" comparison of the .dds files in this version versus the .dds files in the SMAI package it appears that files are different in layout. Just wondering is there any plan to convert the SMAI repaints or the SMAI models such that those repaints will be available as well? Thanks

The pack I am referring to is this for reference:

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... ports-mpai
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

The one you are referring to (SMAI) contains the enhanced models that Michel Pearson made based on the original sources of Sergey (SBAI). It has way more variations and is not compatible texture wise.

It is also in the conversion queue.
Cheers,
Martin
Captain

Post by jetpilot1980 »

Good to know thanks for the info.