The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

MAIW JAI Grumman OV-1 Mohawk Conversion Support

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Conversion Packages for FSX and P3D in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

MAIW JAI Grumman OV-1 Mohawk Conversion Support

Post by gsnde »

Post support related comments for the MAIW JAI Grumman OV-1 Mohawk conversion in this thread.
Cheers,
Martin
Captain
Version: FS9

Re: MAIW JAI Grumman OV-1 Mohawk Conversion Support

Post by jgowing »

I've been unable to find the existing unconverted Mohawk; I've also struggled with the FS9 Neptune and Dauphin. I know I should move on, but in the meantime, where are these old models to be found?

Jon
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Jon, The FS9 Neptune can be found on AVSIM (ai_package__dutch_gmax_neptune.zip), the Mohawk was an unfinished model, not officially released and the FS9 Dolphin is in the MAIW library (AI Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin). And yes, you should move on...

Henk.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

jgowing wrote: 11 Feb 2020, 20:58 I've been unable to find the existing unconverted Mohawk; I've also struggled with the FS9 Neptune and Dauphin. I know I should move on, but in the meantime, where are these old models to be found?

Jon
Hello, I'm also searching a unconverted OV-1 Mohawk for FS9. Where can I fin this original model ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

@ TheFoufure: I gave the answer to this question on Wed Feb 12, 2020 - it is just 1 post before yours...
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

hschuit wrote: 04 May 2023, 08:38 @ TheFoufure: I gave the answer to this question on Wed Feb 12, 2020 - it is just 1 post before yours...
...oups.. Sorry. I've not see it.

Thanks