The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Asia - LLNV

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
bvanhout
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Asia - LLNV

Post by bvanhout »

Firstly thanks for the update.

There is an elevation error at LLNV.

In the enable/disable two LLNV option appear.

One gives the airfield but no scenery objects or AI traffic, the other gives the scenery and AI but the airfield is below ground level.

Brian
Attachments
LLNV.jpg
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: Asia - LLNV

Post by Greg »

Hi Brian,
  1. Did you disable LLNV in FTX Vector AEC?
  2. On both my development and test system I only have LLNV once... Can you show me a screenshot of the double entry in your list and one of the contents of the folder MAIW_ASIA\MAIW_ASIA_AIRBASES\Scenery (at least all files prefixed with "LLNV_")?
bvanhout
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bvanhout »

HI Greg,

Ok sorry, forgot all about AEC.
Corrected that and scenery is now great, but still have double entry in Matrix.
Screenshot attached as requested.
Attachments
Matrix - LLNV.png
LLNV Files.jpg
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

Did you rename the extension of the LLNV_1LNV files manually to .off? That's why it shows 2 entries in the airfield status list. Matrix doesn't know which status to pick since half the files are disabled and the other half enabled. 1LNV is the southern part of the aerodrome used by the transport fleet and must be used together with the main LLNV.

Rename the extension back from .off to .bgl for all three files. Or also disable the main LLNV files so all six have the .off extension. Matrix should then work as expected.
bvanhout
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bvanhout »

No I haven't changed any files, unless that was done by Matrix through the enable/disable function.
Matrix does not allow me to enable all, its either, or that is why the one shows as disabled in the screenshot I sent.
Thanks for the assistance.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

That is strange. The only reason why only some of the file extension would be renamed, that I can think of, is that some of the files were in use. Did you have P3D running when you first clicked the enable/disable button?

In any case, you can rename the .off extensions back to .bgl manually. You should then only have one entry in the airfield status list for LLNV. Then try if the button works as expected.

If anyone else has the same issue, please let me know.
bvanhout
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bvanhout »

Thanks Greg,

I don't think P3D was running at the time.
All appears to be working as it should now.
Thanks
Brian