The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Region Europe - ENOL

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
Foxbat
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Region Europe - ENOL

Post by Foxbat »

Hi guys,

I see the MAIW ENOL afcad is very basic, and a bit off. I have been working on ENOL for more than a decade, and will gladly share my ADE project file with MAIW for free usage. To whom shall I send to?
Andrew
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: Region Europe - ENOL

Post by Greg »

Yes indeed, ENOL was converted together with the E-3A model and like much of our earlier AFCAD work a bit basic. Now that I think of it... didn't you do that conversion?

But I'm happy to take anything you can offer. Please send it to greg at militaryaiworks dot com while I work on a better procedure for 3rd party content in Matrix.
Foxbat
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Foxbat »

That's right, I did the ETNG conversion, as well as the E3A and CT-49, both P3D and FSX models. Thinking of that, the package should maybe be uploaded separatly?

I'll send you my ENOL afcad shortly. It's made for FTX Norway, so you may have to set the grass to "Airfield 1" instead of "Savannah Grass". Have to do that for FTXN because of ORBX custom LC.
Andrew
bvanhout
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bvanhout »

Great,

Looking forward to that one.