The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

No traffic at KLUF and KLSV

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
TKF
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

No traffic at KLUF and KLSV

Post by TKF »

I truly hate to bother you but I have an unusual problem in that traffic is missing at Luke and Nellis AFBs
All other airports in the area - KDMA,KYUM - are full of aircraft as are local airports used in flight plans There are no KLUF aircraft anywhere. What I have tried:
* checked for possible FS9 traffic files and found none
* checked for duplicate afcads and found none.
* checked Orbx SCA scenery folder for afcads and found KSLV I removed the files and checked for Nellis traffic using MAIW items. No traffic to be seen, including the Humvee
* Cut out UTLive aircraft and checked both bases. No traffic.
* Removed KLUF files from the Matrix NA base folder and tried another KLUF afcad. No traffic.
* Checked all traffic bgls for relevant aircraft. All traffic bgls are correct.

If you can think of anything, please let me know.
I appreciate your help.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: No traffic at KLUF and KLSV

Post by Firebird »

OK so you are using the Matrix system to provide traffic.

Lets start with one base and maybe if we fix that move on to the other one if that isn't fixed as well. Lets start with Nellis.

Can you confirm that after your testing that the Matrix files are now back as they were installed?
Can you list which traffic files you have for Nellis, including the Humvee traffic?
Can you list the aircraft packages that you installed for the P3D traffic?
Can you confirm that when the traffic file(s) are loaded into AIFP that your aircraft listings are green or black?
Steve
TKF
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Post by TKF »

I’ve eliminated MAIW from my problem and will start looking elsewhere. I cut all scenery addons, UT traffic and then ran P3D. MAIW ran wonderfully at KLUF and KLSV. I then added my afcad files and checked again. No problems. That leaves the world of Orbx and a some other airport.

I appreciate your courtesy and willingness to help.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

No problem. I can see that you have done a fair bit of analysis and are on the path to find the source of the problem.

Once you find it, we would appreciate if you would post the cause and solution here as it may help others in the future.
Steve