The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Quick question

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
Rogizz
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Quick question

Post by Rogizz »

Hi all.
One quick question here.
After installing matrix with alle the regions, i dont see any f-35 at ENOL (Orland) Norway
Are they not included, and i have to install them myself? Or will they come in a later update?
Thanks in advance and also a big thanks for the great program
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Quick question

Post by John Young »

Hi Rogizz and welcome to the forum.

My original package of FSX/P3Dv4 F-35A's does not include scenery for Orland, but the F-35A manual has links to Andrew Thomsen's web site to download his FSX and P3Dv4 versions. I assume that the manual was included with Matrix, but let us know if that's not the case.

John
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Thanks for the report. It looks like the textures were included but the flightplans for the ones based at Ørland weren't. They also aren't mentioned in the Europe PDF. I will investigate what went wrong.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

Turns out nothing went wrong ;)

The traffic files for the Norwegian F-35's at Ørland are in the same scenery package from Andrew that John mentioned above and I have not yet obtained permission from Andrew to use the flightplans in Matrix.
Rogizz
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by Rogizz »

Okay. Thanks for the answer :)
I know Andrew from the norwegian flightsim comunity, so we have fixed the problem :)
Foxbat
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Foxbat »

Greg,

As I got permission from the original author to upload the ENOL and ENBO flightplans & F-16 repaints here at MAIW ... it would be nice if you could incude all that in MAIW Europe. I will at that point also share my ENBO afcad with you (or maybe not, as ENBO soon wil be civil only). My readme should mention the original authors anyway.

PS: My P3C and Hercules FP's should also be a part of MAIW Europe, but I don't know who the authors are no more.

Rogizz,

Maybe you can share your Falcon20 FP's with MAIW?
Andrew
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

Thanks buddy. They won't make the next cut but I'll make a note to include them later.