The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Matrix Update all bases?

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
jpf813
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Matrix Update all bases?

Post by jpf813 »

I know this may seem like a dumb question.

But when I uploaded all of the matrix regions its not even a quarter of the MAIW packages that are out there currently for FSX and P3D?

I'm also confused that people keep putting up conversion packages to the website for P3d but they are not reflected or updated in the Matrix app.

Any idea when every package and every plane ever released will be updated in the matrix installer?

Thanks,

Jon
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Matrix Update all bases?

Post by Firebird »

The simple answer is when they have all been converted and the conversions have been cut across to the Matrix.

When will that be completed?
When the small number of people that are doing the conversions complete their task. Then the two people that are involved in the Matrix packaging have their work.

Unfortunately, we can't be any more specific than that.

What we will not being doing is updating the Matrix every time an aircraft gets converted it is not time efficient. It will be updated in batches at an optimum time

What you are seeing is part of the reason that some FS9 users are waiting until it is all finished before converting across. They don't want to lose their traffic any more than you do.
Steve
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Re: Matrix Update all bases?

Post by gsnde »

And keep also in mind that Matrix will only bring you aircraft in active service. So you will benefit from the sceneries, but not from the aircraft if you are after retro.

From mobile hence short

Cheers,
Martin