The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

KNGU

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
bvanhout
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

KNGU

Post by bvanhout »

Hi Greg,

In my efforts to get the H60 to operate within the taxiways of a scenery I am creating I have been observing the H60 in a number of locations.
During a "visit" to KNGU there was not an H60 in sight. I found that apart from the default, there is no AFD file.

The flightplans (MATRIX NA) refer to 1NGU, 2NGU and 3NGU, but I couldn't find these anywhere in Matrix NA or Global Waypoints.
I found an MAIW FS9 package (It appears the flightplans were taken from this package) for KNGU and updated the AFD files to P3Dv4, now NS Norfolk is full of H60's and Ospreys.

If noone else is working on these, would you like me to send you these KNGU AFD files once completed. They do have a few little quirks as they are built right up to the edge of the water, so one of the scenery boffins might want to take a look at them.

Regards
Brian
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: KNGU

Post by Greg »

Indeed, KNGU (together with 1NGU, 2NGU and 3NGU) are still to be converted. The latter are helicopter AFD's so that's why they aren't in the global waypoints either.

If you converted the scenery successfully, feel free to send it over.
bvanhout
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: KNGU

Post by bvanhout »

Thanks Greg, will do.