The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

MAIW Global Libraries and LEAB issue

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

MAIW Global Libraries and LEAB issue

Post by ARV187 »

Hi, continuing with fab84000 issue in this thread https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/83/18068

So yes, It's a MAIW fault.

Duplicated PAPI and bad altitude airport, invisible tower and Runways.

Deactivating MAIW Global Libraries the issue is fixed.

I will have upload the scenery in the coming days for the third time, with the height again as it is in real life and update parking names, since MAIW no longer uses the generic AME code for the Spanish air force, and traffic were parking on the civilian platform.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: MAIW Global Libraries and LEAB issue

Post by Greg »

Looks like 1EAB shouldn't be in the waypoints folder indeed. It's an overlay AFD for the unconverted MAIW scenery. I'll remove it from the Global Libraries with the next update (together with the CVX file).
ARV187 wrote: 15 Aug 2019, 14:58 since MAIW no longer uses the generic AME code for the Spanish air force
Since when is that? I didn't change anything in the parking codes. :smt017

I don't understand why the tone of your posts needs to be so aggressive. Or that's at least how I'm reading it. I'm happy to fix any mistakes or make other changes in Matrix to accommodate your scenery, but please work with us instead of blaming MAIW for everything.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by ARV187 »

Sorry if I have been misunderstood, english is not my mother tongue, I was listing the next things I will do before updating the scenary. :D

In the parking lots I realized that the one that comes with the editor, AME, is not used, but that you have put 111F, I have changed my scenary with 141F and 142F for the next upload and the next EF2000 repaint of Tranquil

[fltsim.0]
title=MAIW_NBAI_T1_SAF Ala11 CE-16 01
sim=NBAI_Typhoon_T1_AI_ONLY
model=Clean
texture=spain_ce_16_01
atc_airline=AME
atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT
atc_parking_codes=111F
ui_manufacturer=Eurofighter
ui_type=EF2000 T1 Typhoon
ui_variation=SAF Ala 11 - CE16-01
description=Repaint by Andy Nott
ui_createdby=MAIW & Nick Black
ui_typerole=Military AI

Thank you for the fix!!
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Ah yes our codes are usually more specific to ensure that squadrons park in the correct area of an airfield and that visitors park at the cross-servicing and not in any of the operational areas. For this reason, we usually don't include the generic ICAO code for an air force. This has been the case from the beginning of MAIW.

Also remember that our packages were originally designed for FS9 which only accepts one code, so we had to make a choice.