The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Matrix Object Question

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
flynby
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Matrix Object Question

Post by flynby »

Just downloaded today. Looking around in Objects, I found FedEx Trucks. I opened in MCX. Trucks 002 and 007 are the only ones having the complete texture on the side of the beds. Everything else shows right. The Diffuse Textures and the Emissive textures are missing for the other 8. Is this correct?

Is it possible not to install Matrix Scenery during when running setup? Thanks
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: Matrix Object Question

Post by Greg »

We include what the developer offers. If he only included 2 textures for the FedEx trucks, then probably only those two models are being used in his scenery and the others are not so you're not really missing anything.

I'm not sure what you mean with the second question. Do you just want the region traffic without the scenery (airfields and objects)?
flynby
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by flynby »

Correct All I really need is the region AI Aircraft.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

You realize that without the airport files (with the added parking) you might miss a lot of the traffic?

From mobile hence short

Cheers,
Martin
First Lieutenant

Post by flynby »

Well, I was not aware of that. I was using the Matrix AI's and AIFP and ADE for my airports.