The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

No Aircraft

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
barticus300
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

No Aircraft

Post by barticus300 »

Hi Guys Ive installed Matrix in PREPAR3DV4 I have it showing in my scenery but see no aircraft dont seem to have any traffic at all can anyone help ?
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Re: No Aircraft

Post by gsnde »

That is either the AI percentage in P3D turned down to 0% or one or more FS9 traffic files. One is enough to kill the other traffic.

From mobile hence short

Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant

Post by barticus300 »

Thanks Martin how would I find a traffic fs9 file and whats the difference. Ive looked in my scenery, world, scenery folder but nothing saying fs9 in there.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

I am not at my computer but on the mobile. Google Don Grovestines AIFP and install it.

It has a feature to look for FS9 flight plans.

They are basically the same thing as a FSX or P3D flight plan. But compiled for the old Flight Simulator 2004. Having on of those in FSX or P3D has the consequence that no new flight plans are processed.

From mobile hence short

Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant

Post by barticus300 »

Thanks Martin will google that sounds a handy piece of software. After you messaged me I realised I had installed the other say a helicopter package into Lakenheath scenery this had fs9 files in it. Ive deleted it and now all good so thanks for that and all the best.