The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

On the hunt for a particular scenery library...

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Mikoyan-Gurevich
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

On the hunt for a particular scenery library...

Post by Mikoyan-Gurevich »

I had some tall, covered, windowed, terracotta roofed-looking watch towers in some of my sceneries (I use Abacus to draw up some sceneries of my own for FS9)... and I think the library 'MAIW_ABO' had them in there at one time along with some grey fencing. Do some sceneries have this tower in its library and some do not? I just reinstalled a Spanish AFB (F/A-18's) package and some fencing and a watch tower (or two or ten) at a few other airports have slightly vanished.
Can I replace the overwritten library with one that has that tower in it? I think it was also attached to a fire-fighting training facility object as well.
Миг-29 - "What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease..."
clickclickdoh
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: On the hunt for a particular scenery library...

Post by clickclickdoh »

MAIW ABO never had towers or fences in it that I know of, but what you describe sounds like it might be the MCD Military library. Don't think the watch towers were terracotta thought. I think they are wood.
Mikoyan-Gurevich
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I remember those and I have lots more of those up than the other ones - thank goodness...
Миг-29 - "What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease..."
Mikoyan-Gurevich
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Which MAIW package has the most up-to-date "MAIW_ABO?"
I know it was there because it was once attached to a fire-fighting training object and it was also a stand-alone object.
maverick69
Major
Major

Post by maverick69 »

Mikoyan-Gurevich wrote:Which MAIW package has the most up-to-date "MAIW_ABO?"
I know it was there because it was once attached to a fire-fighting training object and it was also a stand-alone object.
I think that the most recent is that available on AVSIM: mao_js.zip
I don't know why it has a different name but in the readme is stated that it replace the old version
- Maurizio C.
Mikoyan-Gurevich
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You all are Gods among Men... It is in that library and I have installed it already. Thank you! 8)