The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

UKMIL Leuchars help

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

UKMIL Leuchars help

Post by Joseph29 »

I have had the FS9 Leuchars for a very long time now and it works good, except when I am done flying. After I finish flying at Leuchars I go to exit the sim and I get errors saying my sim must shut down and I have to re-start the sim.

What could be causing this? I guess it's not really a problem because I am exiting the sim, but it gets annoying after a while and I would like to end the error messages.
jyarddog
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: UKMIL Leuchars help

Post by jyarddog »

Don't know off hand but I'd port everything over to FSX then use ModelconverterX to minimize drawcalls. friend of mine and I did a great version of Leuchars but haven't been able to contact owners of various textures to get permission to use them yet. so we can't yet upload it. We only do free anyway).

Does your version have photoreal? If so- did you put all the textures pertaining to your photoreal into FSX\texture? if not that could be the problem.......... but then if this were so maybe your game would do what you said it is do0ing... not sure about that in FS9. Bob