The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

PHNL - Honolulu Intl/Hickam Field (FSX AFCAD Beta)

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
JNDVirtual

PHNL - Honolulu Intl/Hickam Field (FSX AFCAD Beta)

Post by JNDVirtual »

I was toying with some of the military fields at Hawaii and got engrossed in updating Honolulu. While several versions exist, I'm sure, I tend to stick to default scenery and create my own buildings when I can (I'm working on how to do textures as such).

What did I change from the default FSX version?

- The new Mauke Concourse, Diamond Head Commuter Terminal, and Hawaiian Airlines maintenance hangar have been added, as well as taxiways G and L being widened for widebody access to the new terminal.
- The Daniel K. Inouye Fighter Squadron Operations & Aircraft Maintenance Facility has been added and the new F-22 ramp added. The F-22 alert facility has also been added..

MILITARY PARKING

199F (x31) - 199th Fighter Squadron (F-22) (includes hangar parking)
203A (x16) - 203rd Air Refueling Squadron (KC-135)
535A (x10) - 535th Airlift Squadron (C-17) (includes hangar parking)
OAE, NAO, WOA (x1) - AMC Terminal pax parking
16 fighter-class spots (7.1m radius)
3 small cargo/transport aircraft spots (16.1m radius)
5 C-130-class aircraft spots (22.1m radius)
4 KC-135-class aircraft spots (24.1m radius)
15 C-17-class aircraft spots (26.1m radius)
14 C-5-class aircraft spots (36.1m radius)

A quick note that any custom buildings in there are for reference purposes for now and don't have textures. They appear fully white.

Feedback is appreciated, especially for amount of parking for each squadron, codes for Patriot Express/civilian AMC flights, and so on. So if anyone wants to take this for a spin and doesn't have any other versions for FSX, shoot me a message with your email and I'll send it to you.
Attachments
phnl_adex_vol20.png