The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Can't Delete Taxiway Signs with ADE170

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
col1948
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Can't Delete Taxiway Signs with ADE170

Post by col1948 »

I tried to remove the taxiway signs from EGNR Hawarden that I modified a while ago, after the mod I have taxiway signs in the middle of taxiways.
I made an exclude with ADE and selected just Taxiway Signs, clicked to go ahead then compiled the airfield and saved it as well, but still the signs are there, what am I doing wrong if anything please?

I also noticed it saved it with a new name, I took out the old AF2_EGNR.BGL and replaced it with the new compiled bgl, is that right?
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Can't Delete Taxiway Signs with ADE170

Post by TheFoufure »

If you open the entire airport scenery file with ADE, while don't you remove the objects of Taxiways Sign, in stead of makin exclude file ? And then recompile the airport ?
col1948
Major
Major

Post by col1948 »

Hi TheFouture, When I open ADE I go on 'List' then I get the dropdown list, I select 'Taxi Signs' then a box comes up saying 'None Found'
Am I doing it right?
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by hschuit »

Did you check for duplicate airports? This sounds to me like those taxi signs are from another EGNR bgl afcad file.
col1948
Major
Major

Post by col1948 »

@hschuit, I ran ScanAFCAD and didn't find any duplicate, but what I did do was when I went back in ADE, I tried to select the default airport and it said it couldn't find AP947130.BGL not sure if it deleted or disabled somehow if that is any clue.

The modified afcad I did was from the default EGNR.