The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Thanks for the great Model Library

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Singletracker
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Thanks for the great Model Library

Post by Singletracker »

Hi All

Just a quick note of thanks for all the hard work on the great models here at MAIW :smt023

I've been using them extensively in my first Military freeware scenery project Whitehouse NOLF KNEN. I thought you would appreciate a preview of them at work.

I still have a fair bit of work to do on a couple of seasons maps and some Custom models but it's getting there.

Cheers
ST
Last edited by Greg on 20 Apr 2018, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Thanks for the great Model Library

Post by TheFoufure »

We only see a cockpit view in the dark, nothing about the scenery ;-) Screens of the scenery could be better to see the work of scenery ;-)
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Agree, nice night FCLP regardless. Spent many days/nights at NOLF Whitehouse while stationed at NAS Jax.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Singletracker
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Singletracker »

Fair point, that said the video was made for another audience to look at the Field Carrier lights and the FLOLS.

Here is a link to some images by day. P3Dv4.
https://imgur.com/a/OkdBPXZ

I'm currently working on configuring the Pilot Controlled Lighting(PCL) to allow either FC lights or Runway lights to be on separately and a couple more custom models for the disused apron and it will be ready for release.
I have made an FSX version and have cut a lot of the vegetation out for performance reasons and have not got to the PCL yet. It may take a little longer to get it released.
I'm also toying with some SODE effects for standing water and a new windsock P3Dv4 only though probably for the next release version.