The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Coningsby HAS

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Coningsby HAS

Post by f4nutter »

can anyone help, i'm trying to use the HAS from the ACG Coningsby package to make a Leuchars scenery, i have managed to get the hangers (closed-open-floor) shapes ! to appear in ADE and compile it all no problems, but when i go into my P3Dv4 Leuchars scenery no hangers are appearing ! jets cars buildings from the MAIW objects appear fine ? any help would be welcome.
TimC340
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Coningsby HAS

Post by TimC340 »

Why not use the excellent UKMil RAF Leuchars?
hawk_sh
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by hawk_sh »

f4nutter wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 00:41 can anyone help, i'm trying to use the HAS from the ACG Coningsby package to make a Leuchars scenery, i have managed to get the hangers (closed-open-floor) shapes ! to appear in ADE and compile it all no problems, but when i go into my P3Dv4 Leuchars scenery no hangers are appearing ! jets cars buildings from the MAIW objects appear fine ? any help would be welcome.
Probably the same reason as described here:
https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/9/18659
Hartwig

VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Yes sounds like it, I had to remove the required mdls from the original library and then create another library to make them show up in my scenery.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

thanks for your help peeps, i never knew UKMIL did a scenery so i used that one :) but also did the seperate folder for the hangers in case i need that in the future, cheers !