The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Been busy

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Been busy

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi All

I'm working on Upper Heyford scenery during the F-111 era. I'm using info from various sources including photos from ex-USAF personnel that were stationed there. I was not happy with the one I downloaded. Mine will also have the Village in it. WIP screenshots to follow soon.

It will fit into VFR photographic scenery. It's FS9 only at the moment however. Anyone who has the RAAF P.8 package can get an idea of the level of detail I try to achieve.

Cheers
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Been busy

Post by John Young »

Ian McCartney produced Upper Heyford in minute detail for FSX/P3D so you don't need to worry about those sim versions John. I know he made several visits to the base for photography:

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... ed-kingdom

John
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: Been busy

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi John yes it was his scenery that made me do a FS9 version. Mine is set in the 1980s
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy