The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Pensacola NAS

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Sky Pilot
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Pensacola NAS

Post by Sky Pilot »

Good evening all,

I was wondering if one of you great designers would tackle Pensacola NAS? I am a retired Naval Aviator and would love to see some AI traffic for this base. I can do the traffic work myself, but I have not mastered models or repaints.
Aircraft types:
T-2 Buckeye
TA-4J Skyhawk
The Blue Angels
Fat Albert KC-130T
T-34 Mentor
T-57 (Bell Jet Ranger)
T-45 Goshawk

On the Eastern part of the airfield lies the Naval Aviation Museum. Google maps has great views!

I look forward to a response.

Sky Pilot
Captain, USN/Ret.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

I have something of a work in progress for Sherman. I was also stationed there real world.
T-6: I found repaints for the HAF T-6 Harvard, in place of T-34's, since I tried to convert an old FS2k version to AI, and of course had not prop or gear.
T-2: Using K. Itos, which I use as a flying model as well.
T-39: I had one for FS2k2, but need to go redownload it. Comes with a VT paint.
T-45: The OAI Hawk has some repaints for NAS Kingsville/Meridan birds.
TH-57: I have a texture on the stock B206, with the AI helo airfile.
TA-4: K. Ito's model for VF-126, the old version had a VT repaint. WIP
Fat Albert: Tons of repaints for MStones, but I prefer the HTAI Hercs like most of the MAIW packs contain, add some smoke and you are set.

H-3: Station SAR, callsign "Gulfrunner" Using the AI Sea King file, which has a basic USN repaint with it, although I tried to repaint it to add more orange. Modexs 400/401/402

Like you I am not the master of models or even repaints, but I have the tutorials, just no time. I am a helo guy, so trying to get NAS Jacksonville up with some helos and NAS Mayport, I know these having been stationed there.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Worked on some Voice mods for most of the callsigns I know. I also forgot to add the T-1 from HTAI, as there is a small detachment stationed there. Last time I checked they were the white ones, with one or 2 grey birds.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris