The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

MCAS Camp Pendleton Training Ranges

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
CrazyDunc
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

MCAS Camp Pendleton Training Ranges

Post by CrazyDunc »

hey,
Finally got round to dusting this set off, and putting together a readme.

Heres a lil overview of the scenarios

Scenario 1.
Anti Armour/Anti Convoy.
Briefing
Enemy "Convoy" is on a main road nearby, your mission is to destroy the Convoy!
Recommened aircraft
AH-1 Cobra
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenario 2
Medivac
Briefing
There has been a Simulated Roadside Bombing on a rural track in the hills nearby. Your mission is to Medivac the injured to Camp Pendleton As Soon As Possible.
Recommended A/C
CH-53
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenario 3

Medivac/Sea Rescue
Briefing
A Ferry is sinking just of the coast. There are no rescue units nearby. The on scence Commander has requested Camp Pendleton assist. In response the Camp Has tasked a CH-53 to help and save the stranded passengers .
Recommended A/C
CH-53

Scenario 4
Strike
Briefing
An enemy Checkpoint has been discovered on a Main Road this morning by a Overhead Satilite image. Camp Pendleton has been Tasked with Facilitating its Destruction. Fly your Cobra to the area and search and destroy the Checkpoint.
Recommended A/C
AH-1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea i no not realistic training ranges or anything but great fun! Orignally designed as a Helo training set. i discovered the Anti armour and Anti checkpoint missions are great fun in A-10s, GR4s, Harriers and F-15Es
lol

its here
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Sea ... CatID=root

Happy trappin

Dunc
Regards,
Dunc
jgibson_sniper

Post by jgibson_sniper »

Hey, great Scenarios
CrazyDunc
Captain
Captain

Post by CrazyDunc »

thx m8!
Regards,
Dunc
The Jason

Post by The Jason »

I spent some quality time at Pendleton while in the USMC. We were on bivouac in the mountains near San Onofre and Intruders and Skyhawks were screaming through the valleys on their way to the bombing ranges. Totally cool! The Intruders were based at El Toro (RIP) but I'm not sure where the Scooters were from (29 stumps or Yuma, I assume).

Anyway, your post brings back some good memories. :)
CrazyDunc
Captain
Captain

Post by CrazyDunc »

Thx Jason, Glad you Like, lol :D
Regards,
Dunc