The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Scenery problem!

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
merlin101
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by merlin101 »

that didn't work either! I reckon it a tree problem as lookin closly at the white blocks the look like a X. my tree textures are in the main texture file & bgl is in base/scenery file, correct?
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

yep, that is correct and it works for me. I assume that you are also you FS9.1.

Right so can you confirm that the buildings are now fine, the only problem is the trees? Plus can you confirm that you have the latest version of the trees_0.bgl.

In the meantime, I will go and get something useful for you to run. If you like PM me, and we can take this offline and we can publish the solution once we get it to help others with the same situation.
Steve
ricktk
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by ricktk »

I have been following this thread, and noticed earlier it was mentioned about 49 Nova textures? I know on my system I have many more then that in my main FS9/texture folder.

Novasim 52
Novagold 66
nova 220

Many of these have nothing to do with trees.

No mention in the thread of Gerrish Gray's trees, and I see the scenery says it requires those?

I only mention these as in all my past experience those blank white boxes almost always indicate missing textures.

Rick
merlin101
Major
Major

Post by merlin101 »

All fixed thanks to Firebird! I missed out three NOVA sets!! Theres trees in prt 2 i needed. Thanks to all that corresponded :D